Seeking Business Partners:
Online certification training site operators or online companies in each country (one operator or one company exclusively per country). Work at home as an electronic freelancer is possible.
*Country of Recruitment:
1. English-speaking countries: United States, United Kingdom, India, Canada, Nigeria, Australia, South Africa, etc.
2. Chinese speaking countries: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, etc.
- Should be native language & Korean language speakers (bilingual, preferably residents of Korea).
- Ability to handle e-learning operations & successfully thrive in the global online market.
- People seeking employment development opportunities and enhancement of progressive social culture through the distribution of recreation, leisure activities, and games in each country and fostering leadership.
- Fill out the application form: Provide phone number, self-introduction, vision for the future, address, native language and Korean language proficiency levels along with details regarding their work and educational history, including global marketing and e-learning accomplishments.
- There is no application deadline, but once application has been approved and accepted, no further applications will be accepted for that county
- Document Screening
- Telephone Interview
- In-person Interview
- Approval Announcement
*Payment Allocation and Benefits
- Allocation rate by mutual agreement
- Depending on each country’s economic level, educational expenses for each country will be determined by mutual agreement.
- After the required period of study, completion certificates and qualification certificates will be printed in each country.
*For submission and other inquiries: email@example.com
WREA will provide server, completion certificates and qualification certificates for each country.
World Recreation Education Association (WREA)/World Recreation Education Center (WREC)